MIPA Institute is hiring an “Administrative Assistant”
- Consultancy agreement (Full time)
Deadline for submitting applications: February 15, 2020, before midnight, GMT.
Starting date: Immediately
Duration: 5 months
Location: Rabat, Morocco
Introduction to the Institute:
MIPA is a non-profit independent research institution based in Rabat, Morocco. Founded by a group of transdisciplinary researchers, MIPA’s mission is to produce systematic and in-depth analysis of relevant policy issues that lead to new and innovative ideas for solving some of the most pressing issues relating to democracy.
Working Languages: Arabic and English.
To strengthen its team and to better perform its work as an emerging research institution, MIPA is now accepting applications for “Administrative Assistant” from candidates with relevant work experience in their fields.
Under the supervision of the Director of the Institute and the members of the team, the candidate is expected to perform the following tasks:
– Assistance in the administrative tasks.
– Assistance in research.
– Supporting the various research activities organized by the Institute
Duration: five-month Consultancy agreement.
The value of the contract shall be determined by agreement between the parties.
The contract includes a one-month trial period.
In addition to having work and research ethics and the willingness to improve the field of scientific research, the candidate must have the following qualifications:
- At least two years of experience in a research institution, or a similar institution.
- At least three years of academic experience in the field of social sciences (Political Science, Business Administration, Economics, Public Law, Sociology…)
- Proficient in both Arabic and English writing, reading and speaking. Being fluent in French as well is preferable.
- Good knowledge of the new Information and Communication Technologies and ability to work using Microsoft office and SPSS software…
- Being a team player and initiative taker, also a professional who respects deadlines.
- To be living or planning on living in Rabat by the time they sign the contract.
Documents and information required:
- A detailed C.V
- Scanned copies of the diplomas, certificates
- An email to the Director of the Institute (maximum 600 words) in which the candidate explains the reasons why they want to work for our Institute.
- All application must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org before February 15, 2020.
- Only candidates who have been shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.
Please make sure to write the name of the position “Administrative Assistant” in the subject section when sending the email.